Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD Tincture Oil is an equal 1:1 blend of CBDA and CBD, combined with other cannabinoids like CBG, CBN, CBC, and a robust profile of terpenes, flavonoids, and less than 0.3% THC. Experience bolder flavor and a boost in health and wellness benefits with this raw CBD extract.
Consider this tincture as fresh-squeezed juice. CBDA is the rawest form of CBD on the market. Each bottle contains 500mg of CBDA and 500mg of CBD. Experience a boost in the Entourage Effect when CBDA binds with your Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and receive enhanced health and wellness benefits with Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD Tincture Oil from CBDistillery®.
Easily adjust your serving sizes to fit your needs. We recommend taking 30-60mg of CBDA + CBD daily.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Cannabolic Acid (CBDA), Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Natural Terpenes.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
• CBDistillery® CBD oil tinctures are convenient, portable, and easy to use! Use the tincture dropper to draw your desired serving into the pipette. Squeeze the liquid directly into your mouth. Hold the CBD oil under your tongue for 45 to 60 seconds before swallowing. Adjust serving size as necessary to get your desired effects.
• We recommend taking a serving of 30-60mg per day. For new users, we recommend starting with 5-10mg of CBD, waiting 3-4 hours, and increasing serving sizes as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
• For individual serving size recommendations, we suggest checking with your physician or healthcare provider. Individual results and effects may vary.
• 88% of CBD users say CBD helps with mild or temporary anxiety
• 89% of CBD users day CBD helps calm their mind
• 89% of CBD users say CBD helps you get better sleep
• 84% of CBD users say CBD helps with pain after physical activity