- Treats severe chronic arthritis or rheumatism characterized by inflammatory processes and stagnation of blood flow in the joints
- Treats gout, sciatica, lumbago
- Treats edema
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
Concentrated 3:1 extract
Internal: 2 to 4 tablets TID, between meals
90 tablets, 650mg, 15 day supply
270 tablets, 650mg, 45 day supply
Red Peony root (chi shao), Tang Kuei root (dang gui), Ligusticum root (chuan xiong), Rehmannia (cooked) root (shu di huang), Persica kernel (tao ren), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Poria sclerotium (fu ling), Citrus peel (chen pi), Siler root (fang feng), Vitex fruit (man jing zi), Gentiana root (qin jiao), Achyranthes root (niu xi), Chiang-huo rhizome (qiang huo), Clematis root (wei ling xian), Angelica root (bai zhi), Licorice root (gan cao)
Pinyin Reference: Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang
Mobility 2 is based on the traditional formula Clematis Combination (Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang). In traditional Chinese medicine, arthritis is caused by poor circulation, accumulation of moisture in the joints, and inflammation related to blood stagnation. Mobility 2 treats these conditions while also nourishing and circulating the blood and providing analgesic relief of pain.
Red peony (chi shao), persica (tao ren), tang kuei (dang gui), and ligusticum (chuan xiong) are included to move and invigorate the blood. White Atractylodes (bai zhu), poria (fu ling), and vitex (man jing zi) leach dampness. Red peony, tang kuei and licorice (gan cao) have anti-inflammatory effects. Ligusticum, chiang-huo, clematis (wei ling xian), and angelica (bai zhi) have analgesic effects. Citrus (chen pi), and clematis, invigorates the circulation of Qi. Tang kuei and rehmannia (shu di huang) are used to nourish the blood. Siler (fang feng) dispels wind, cold and damp and is traditionally used for rheumatic pain. Achyranthes (niu xi) relieves aching knees and back. Gentiana (qin jiao) eliminates pain, with heat signs.
- Excellent results for inflammatory pain anywhere in the body.
- See Health Concerns Newsletters: Vol. 9 No. 3 Can Herbs Help Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients? (Gaeddert);, Vol. 10 No. 2 Herbal Back Pain Treatments (Gaeddert); Vol. 12 No. 4 Diabetes II Complications of Diabetes (Gaeddert); Vol. 6 No. 3 Herbal Protocols for Treating Pain Part 1: Injuries, Muscles & Joints (Gaeddert); Vol. 7 No. 1 Herbal Protocols for Treating Pain Part 2: Headache (Gaeddert); Vol. 7 No. 2 Herbal Protocols for Treating Pain Part 3: Repetitive Use & Other Types of Pain (Gaeddert); Vol. 15 No. 2 Silkworm Enzyme Treats Pain, Inflammation & Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders (Gaeddert)
- With heat signs add Clear Heat
- Consider Mobility 3 for pain throughout the body that worsens in cold or damp weather
- Use in combination with AC-Q for debilitating arthritis
- Use Collagenex 2 for chronic joint pain
- Combine with Channel Flow for unrelenting pain
- Combine with Drain Dampness (Wu Ling San) for chronic edema