Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism and the nervous system with water and fat soluble antioxidants‡
- Can function as antioxidant in almost any part of the body‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a water and fat soluble antioxidant. Alpha Lipoic Acid helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports the nervous system and provides nutritional support for metabolic processes.‡
Water and lipid soluble antioxidant; supports healthy glucose metabolism and nerve health‡
Alpha lipoic acid is both water and fat soluble which allows it to function in almost any part of the body as an antioxidant. A key component of the metabolic process, alpha lipoic acid produces energy in muscles and directs calories into energy production. In addition, it helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports the nervous system and provides nutritional support for healthy liver function. In one study, alpha lipoic acid decreased serum lactate and pyruvate and promoted healthy glucose metabolism in lean and overweight individuals. Alpha lipoic acid supported nerve health in subjects who participated in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial. The ability of alpha lipoic acid to modulate nitric oxide metabolite activity and to promote healthy microcirculation accounted for its ability to promote nerve cell health in two separate studies.‡
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a multifunctional nutrient which plays a key role in the antioxidant network and the metabolic process.‡
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)600 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.