Our most popular CBD Oil, now with 0.0% THC! Our 1000mg Isolate CBD Tincture is the perfect way to get your daily CBD without any THC. At 33mg per serving, it’s never been easier to take the perfect dose of THC-free CBD.
CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures are a great way to incorporate 99% pure CBD into your daily routine! These convenient 30mL tinctures are perfect for any CBD consumer looking to reap all of the benefits of CBD with 0.0% THC.
CBDistillery™’s Isolate CBD Oil Tinctures harness the power of pure CBD! CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures include 0.0% THC. When you use CBDistillery™ CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market. All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing.
CBDistillery™ products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Cannabidiol (CBD) from Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts).
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
• CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing.
• Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
• Adjust serving size as needed, individual results may vary.
• The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
• Convenient and portable 30 mL tincture bottle
• Contains 0.0% THC
• Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
• Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices
• Oil extracted from aerial plant parts