Yes, good things from the Earth can come from a gummy. Our Recovery gummies may help support exercise-induced inflammation*. These gummies are specially formulated with a botanical blend of ginger, turmeric, and our proprietary whole-plant hemp extract with CBD.
Recovery - In each serving: 10 mg of CBD, 25mg of Ginger, and 50mg Curcuminoids (from Turmeric).
FOR BEST RESULTS
• Adults: Take 2 gummies daily. Great before or after exercise.
• Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
• Not intended for use by children.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
* FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
• Our unique, proprietary Charlotte’s Web™ hemp genetics feature hemp extract and 80+ naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and more in every serving. We’ve paired our premium hemp extract with ginger and turmeric in gummy form to help you move easier and feel good.* It may helps
• Supports healthy joints*
• Maintain joint mobility*
• Support healthy recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
• A better and more sound sleep*
Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
Charlotte's Web™ CBD oil products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
• CBD + Ginger + Turmeric
• CBD – 10mg/serving (from full spectrum hemp extract)
• Ginger – 25-50mg/serving
• Turmeric – 50mg curcuminoids/serving
• USA Grown Hemp
• Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables.
• Keep away from children.